Here is a good, simple and practical Sorghum cake recipe for breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- 2 cups of Sorghum 100 g
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 packet of baking yeast
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of crushed almonds
- Mix the sorghum and flour with the packet of baking powder.
- Mix the sugar, the packet of vanilla sugar and the 4 eggs, then beat them until a whitish mixture is obtained.
- Add milk and oil to this mixture.
- Add the mixture to the sorghum and stir in the almonds.
- Put all the mixture in a buttered cake tin and garnish with walnuts on top.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of about 340°F
- Cook for about 35 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cake rest for about 5 minutes before removing it
- Slice the cake; then serve and enjoy it!