We can say that Mushabak is a sweet, crispy, and addictive crispy and addictive authentic classic Middle Eastern dessert that a known for being one of the most affordable Middle Eastern dessert recipes. You will love this recipe for sure. The texture of Mushabbak is crispy on the outside and soft from the inside. If you want an easy dessert, this one will be a great choice.
Ramadan Crispy Mushabak
- 3 cups of semolina
- 2 cups of warm milk
- 1 cup of about 240 ml of syrup cup
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 60 ml of oil
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast teaspoon
- 1.25 g of salt
- In a large bowl, put all the ingredients, and stir well
- Cover the bowl with a clean towel, then leave it in a warm place for 45 minutes
- Put the dough into a pastry bag, then shape it into spiral disks in an abundant quantity of hot oil
- Fry for about the mushabak for two minutes until it becomes golden
- Flip the mushabak over on the other side, and set it aside for two minutes until it takes on the same color.
- Dip it in the syrup; then drain very well to cool down.
- Serve and enjoy your mushabak, you can top with pistachio