We can say that Mushabak is a sweet, crispy, and addictive crispy and addictive authentic classic Middle Eastern dessert that a known for being one of the most affordable Middle Eastern dessert recipes. You will love this Ramadan Crispy Mshabek recipe for sure.
Ramadan Crispy Mushabak
- 3 cups of semolina
- 2 cups of warm milk
- 1 cup of about 240 ml of syrup cup
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 60 ml of oil
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast teaspoon
- 1.25 g of salt
- In a large bowl, put all the ingredients, and stir well
- Cover the bowl with a clean towel, then leave it in a warm place for 45 minutes
- Put the dough into a pastry bag, then shape it into spiral disks in an abundant quantity of hot oil
- Fry for about the mushabak for two minutes until it becomes golden
- Flip the mushabak over on the other side, and set it aside for two minutes until it takes on the same color.
- Dip it in the syrup; then drain very well to cool down.
- Serve and enjoy your mushabak, you can top with pistachio