Some people wonder how to prepare Yemeni liver, thanks to its delicious and delicious taste, as Yemeni liver is known as one of the popular dishes that many people like, which is prepared mainly from liver, fresh vegetables, and spices, and there are many ways in which it is prepared; read this recipe to learn how to prepare Yemeni liver on its origins in the easiest steps, and the most delicious recipe.
- 2 lbs of sliced liver
- 2 cups of diced tomatoes.
- 2 green peppers sliced.
- 1 Sliced red hot pepper.
- A large onion cut into cubes.
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- 5 tablespoons 75 ml oil.
- 1 teaspoon 5 g allspice.
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g cumin
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g turmeric
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g paprika
- ½ teaspoon 2.5 g garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon 12.5 g butter
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Lemon slice
- n a bowl, put the liver and season with garlic powder, turmeric, allspice and paprika.
- On a medium heat, put the oil, add the onion, garlic and black pepper, and stir until everything becomes golden.
- Add the green pepper and hot red pepper, and mix very well.
- Add the rest of the spices and cumin and stir well, then add the tomatoes and stir until the ingredients are mixed.
- On a medium heat, put the butter, then fry the liver in the butter and stir well, then add it to the onion mixture and leave it until fully cooked.
- Remove the liver from the fire, top with lemon slices and serve
- Enjoy your dish!