Chocolate Sable Biscuits
If you are looking for a sumptuous dessert recipe that you want to serve on Eid, here is an easy-to-make dessert. Present these chocolate biscuits on Eid. You don't need more than a few ingredients to make this sweet biscuit recipe. Try it and share your experience with us.
Servings: 10 people
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Cup of Caster sugar sifted
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/4 Cup of raw cocoa
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Strawberry jam; as desired to decorate
- Apricot jam; as desired to decorate
- 2 Pounds of chocolate melted in a water bath / to decorate
- Powdered sugar; as desired sifted / for garnish
Whisk the butter with the sugar
Add the egg yolk and vanilla.
Gradually add the flour with the cocoa, then add the milk as needed.
Put the dough in a pastry bag
From the pastry in an oven tray and put it in the oven
Bake at a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius/360°F
Serve your biscuits and garnish with chocolate and fill with jam
Serve and enjoy your chocolate biscuits!
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5.6g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 32g