Yufka is one of the most authentic Turkish bread recipes that you can make with only several affordable ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups of all Purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of Warm Water
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the flour and the salt and mix very well to combine your ingredients
- Slowly pour in the warm water to form a smooth dough.
- Add in the olive oil and start the process of kneading the dough until the dough becomes soft
- Cover your dough and let it rest for about 3 to 4 hours or for an overnight.
- Once your dough is very well rested, divide it dough into about 10 equal pieces.
- Set your dough balls aside to rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dust each of the dough balls with enough quantity of flour; then start rolling your dough. Roll the dough as thin as you can, trying not to tear the dough
- Heat a large heavy pan and cook your rolled Yufka over a medium high heat, it becomes golden brown on both the sides.
- Remove the yufka from the heat and keep in between a kitchen cloth
- You can spray with warm water to avoid drying the dough
- Serve and enjoy yoru Yufka!