If you are looking for an appetizing recipe that you can serve with any main dish, then you won’t find better than this recipe.
Turkish meat Pie
- Dough ingredients
- 3 cups of flour.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Four teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Two teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A cup of milk for kneading.
- Filling ingredients:
- 1 Pound of minced meat
- 1 chopped onion.
- A piece of green sweet pepper.
- A piece of sweet pepper of yellow.
- A piece of sweet pepper of red in color.
- Some ripe corn kernels.
- A small chopped tomato
- Black olives as desired
- 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spices
- Put the flour in a deep bowl, the amount of sugar and vegetable oil, the amount of instant yeast, salt, and warm milk, and knead the ingredients of the dough together until you form a soft and smooth dough, making sure that it does not stick to the hand.
- Leave the dough aside to rise for a period of time estimated at an hour, provided that the place is warm, and that the dough is covered; Turkish pie dough will not double as much as other doughs, so don't let this worry you.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts for each tray after the specified period of time for rising has passed.
- Roll out one of the dough sections in a thin circular shape, then bring the bread tray and spread it with oil and put the rolled dough inside.
- Place a small quantity of oil in a frying pan and stir the chopped onions until it becomes tender. Add in the meat.
- Add the green, yellow and red capsicum, corn kernels, salt, and pepper to the skillet, and stir together until wilted.
- Add a batch of mozzarella and cheddar cheese to the mixture and stir.
- Put the mixture over the dough in the tray and spread out on the size of the tray
- Place the other half of the dough after rolling it in a circular shape over the mixture and cover it. And then close it on all sides.
- Spread the face of the dough with yogurt or milk and spread the sesame and black seeds on it and put it into the oven
- Bake for about 25 to 35 minutes it a temperature of about 320°F
- Remove from the oven and let the pie rest for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your pie!