If you are looking for an appetizing recipe that you can serve with any main dish, then you won’t find better than this recipe. This Turkish pie is stuffed with delicious meat and is packed with nutrients. Prepare the most delicious Turkish pie in your home with simple ingredients.
Turkish meat Pie
- Dough ingredients
- 3 cups of flour.
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Four teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Two teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A cup of milk for kneading.
- Filling ingredients:
- 1 Pound of minced meat
- 1 chopped onion.
- A piece of green sweet pepper.
- A piece of sweet pepper of yellow.
- A piece of sweet pepper of red in color.
- Some ripe corn kernels.
- A small chopped tomato
- Black olives as desired
- 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spices
- Put the flour in a deep bowl, the amount of sugar and vegetable oil, the amount of instant yeast, salt, and warm milk, and knead the ingredients of the dough together until you form a soft and smooth dough, making sure that it does not stick to the hand.
- Leave the dough aside to rise for a period of time estimated at an hour, provided that the place is warm, and that the dough is covered; Turkish pie dough will not double as much as other doughs, so don't let this worry you.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts for each tray after the specified period of time for rising has passed.
- Roll out one of the dough sections in a thin circular shape, then bring the bread tray and spread it with oil and put the rolled dough inside.
- Place a small quantity of oil in a frying pan and stir the chopped onions until it becomes tender. Add in the meat.
- Add the green, yellow and red capsicum, corn kernels, salt, and pepper to the skillet, and stir together until wilted.
- Add a batch of mozzarella and cheddar cheese to the mixture and stir.
- Put the mixture over the dough in the tray and spread out on the size of the tray
- Place the other half of the dough after rolling it in a circular shape over the mixture and cover it. And then close it on all sides.
- Spread the face of the dough with yogurt or milk and spread the sesame and black seeds on it and put it into the oven
- Bake for about 25 to 35 minutes it a temperature of about 320°F
- Remove from the oven and let the pie rest for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your pie!