You are busy, and you are looking for a nutritious recipe that can, at the same time make you feel full and at the same time please you? This recipe, Turkish liver with onions will make a perfect choice with its nutrients and vitamins, it is a recipe that is worth trying.
Turkish Liver with onions
- 1 lb of lamb or beef Liver Baladi
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ghee or butter
- 3 Onions finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 Tomatoes cut into small slices
- 1 Bell pepper cut into small slices
- 1 Hot green pepper small wedges
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Corn oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons of all spices
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper; to taste
- Put in a pan on the stoive, the chopped onions with a piece of leeks, and stir them well with some until they take a somewhat golden color for a few minutes
- Add a little quantity of olive oil, ghee or butter and cut the liver into slices.
- Make a cavity in the middle of the bowl
- Put the liver and cook for a few minutes, then stir it up with the onions.
- Add diced green pepper, hot pepper, tomato slices, cumin, spices
- Add in salt and the lemon juice and stir together.
- When perfectly, you can serve it with bread and tahini