Turkish Kebab rolls with meat is one of the most popular and beloved Turkish dishes.
Turkish Kebab Rolls
- 2 Pounds of Lamb shoulder meat minced
- 1/4 Pound of lamb fat chopped
- 1 Pinch of chili
- 1 Cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 Pinch of sweet red pepper
- 3 Minced garlic cloves
- 2 Pieces of Turkish bread
- Mix the meat with the fat with your hand
- Add all the ingredients to the mixture while mixing very well.
- Place the meat on metal or pre-soaked wood skewers.
- Grill for about 5 minutes
- When the meat is perfectly grilled; remove it from the heat
- Roll thin Turkish bread over the meat; then spread the chopped parsley over the top.
- Serve and enjoy with onions, tomatoes and roasted hot peppers.