Turkish Kebab rolls with meat is one of the most popular and beloved Turkish dishes. There are many marinades for kebabs with meat and methods for preparing it from it on charcoal and from it in the oven. So, if you don’t know what to cook for today’s Iftar, here is an easy-to-make recipe.
Turkish Kebab Rolls
- 2 Pounds of Lamb shoulder meat minced
- 1/4 Pound of lamb fat chopped
- 1 Pinch of chili
- 1 Cup of finely chopped parsley
- 1 Pinch of sweet red pepper
- 3 Minced garlic cloves
- 2 Pieces of Turkish bread
- Mix the meat with the fat with your hand
- Add all the ingredients to the mixture while mixing very well.
- Place the meat on metal or pre-soaked wood skewers.
- Grill for about 5 minutes
- When the meat is perfectly grilled; remove it from the heat
- Roll thin Turkish bread over the meat; then spread the chopped parsley over the top.
- Serve and enjoy with onions, tomatoes and roasted hot peppers.