The dough for this authentic Turkish appetizing Ramadan Turkish Baloon Pastry Pies recipe is extremely easy to make with only a few affordable ingredients.
Turkish Baloon Pastry Pies
- 1 1/2 Cups of milk
- 1/2 Cup of vegetable oil
- 4 Cups of flour
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 Cup of sesame
- 4 Cups of oil for frying
- In a bowl, put the warm milk, sugar, yeast and oil; then stir very well and cover for about 10 minutes
- Add in the salt and gradually add in the flour to your ingredients and mix very well
- Knead your dough very well and set it aside to rise for about 1 hour
- Remove the air from the dough and divide it into about 6 balls.
- Cover and leave for about 10 minutes; then dip each of the balls into milk
- Dip into the sesame, and roll it into a circular shape and divide into four parts
- Set aside for about 10 minutes; then fry the dough in hot oil for about 3 to 4 minutes or until it gets golden
- Remove from the oil the pastries and let drain on clean paper towels
- You can stuff the pastry pies with cheese; fried potatoes and harissa or hot ketchup; sprinkle with parsley
- Serve and enjoy your delicious turkish baloon pastry pies!