Many people know the benefits of Toum, Lebanese garlic sauce, but they are ignorant of the best way to take it and its impact on the body, because of its importance and impact on health.
Toum, Lebanese Garlic sauce
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 cup to a quarter of vegetable oil -
- 1/2 Squeezed lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of boiled water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Chop the garlic very finely.
- Put the garlic in a blender with the egg white
- Add the salt, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Beat the mixture on low speed; add the boiling water gradually.
- While continuing to beat, pour the oil in the form of a thin thread.
- Keep mixing the mixture until you get a creamy white and thick consistency.
- Put the Toum or garlic sauce in a serving dish.
- Put it in the fridge to cool slightly.
- Serve and enjoy your Toum!