This Green beans recipe is a rich source of vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber. It is recommended to use fresh or frozen beans to get the nutritional benefit and to stay away from canned ones, and if used, they should be washed well.
- 1 pound flat green beans, fresh
- 4 p onions, medium, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- Trim the tips of flat green beans.
- Put oil in a skillet and saute onion for 2-4 minutes over low heat until onions get soft.
- Add beef in it and a little water, cook it on slow heat for 12-15 minutes.(This step is optional)
- Add tomato paste, garlic, salt, red pepper paste, white pepper and beans in it and let it cook for more 5-8 minutes until the beans get soft.
- Add mayonnaise in it and mix it well.
- Cover the skillet and let it stand on room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add water in it and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Yummy Taze Fasulye is ready.