- 1 pound flat green beans, fresh
- 4 p onions, medium, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- Trim the tips of flat green beans.
- Put oil in a skillet and saute onion for 2-4 minutes over low heat until onions get soft.
- Add beef in it and a little water, cook it on slow heat for 12-15 minutes.(This step is optional)
- Add tomato paste, garlic, salt, red pepper paste, white pepper and beans in it and let it cook for more 5-8 minutes until the beans get soft.
- Add mayonnaise in it and mix it well.
- Cover the skillet and let it stand on room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add water in it and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Yummy Taze Fasulye is ready.