Green beans are a meal rich in vitamins and minerals, don’t miss their benefits with this Taze Fasulye (Fasolia) recipe. It is no secret that there are many wonderful benefits of green beans. Green beans contain a high percentage of chlorophyll.
- 1 pound flat green beans, fresh
- 4 p onions, medium, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- Trim the tips of flat green beans.
- Put oil in a skillet and saute onion for 2-4 minutes over low heat until onions get soft.
- Add beef in it and a little water, cook it on slow heat for 12-15 minutes.(This step is optional)
- Add tomato paste, garlic, salt, red pepper paste, white pepper and beans in it and let it cook for more 5-8 minutes until the beans get soft.
- Add mayonnaise in it and mix it well.
- Cover the skillet and let it stand on room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add water in it and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Yummy Taze Fasulye is ready.