Tabbouleh is a known middle eastern salad. It is a popular salad in Lebanon and Syria and is eaten as an appetizer. It is loved for its taste and huge nutritional value since it is full of green leafy vegetables (mint and parsley).
- 1 bundle of flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 4 green onions
- 2 big tomatoes
- 2 lemons juice
- 3 tablespoons fine bulgur
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sweet pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash the bulgur then drain and squeeze the water out very well. Put the bulgur in a bowl with the lemon juice.
- Wash the vegetables well and fry them well.
- Chop all the vegetables to very fine shop and add to the bowl with the bulgur and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle salt to taste, add the sweet pepper and olive oil as well.
- You can serve inside cabbage leaves and decorate with chopped tomato.