What is better than a Syiniet Kofta with vegetables? This dish is a common dish in many Arab kitchens, and family members do not get bored with the exciting flavours you will enjoy in this recipe.
Syiniet Kofta with vegetables
- 1 Pound of minced beef or lamb meat
- 3 Pieces of potatoes, cut into rinds
- 2 Pieces of tomatoes, cut into circles;
- 3 Tablespoons of fresh, finely chopped parsley
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spices (the seven spices)
- 1 Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/3 Cup of water
- Mix the minced meat with the parsley and the spices, you can add any other spices as desired
- In an oven tray, spread the spiced meat (kofta)
- Spread layers of onion, tomato and potatoes on top
- Sprinkle one tablespoon of olive oil and salt over the vegetables, then pour the water.
- Place the kofta tray over the heat for five minutes
- Trasnfer the tray to a preheated oven to a temperature of about 390°F and bake for about 30 minute
- Remove from the oven; then let cool for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your delicious dish!