Super delicious Turkish breakfast cheese will be the best way to start the day with a combination of nutritious ingredients. This Appetizing Turkish breakfast cheese recipe will take you on a small nutritious trip into the Turkish culture to enjoy one of the best breakfasts ever.
Turkish breakfast cheese
- 1 cup of traditional Turkish goat's cheese
- 1/4 cup of walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1/4 cup of dried apricots sliced into strips dash of paprika and white pepper, to taste
- Place the goat's cheese on a mixing bowl, add half of the quanitity of the chopped walnuts and the dried apricots.
- Mix in the cream and season to taste with paprika and white pepper.
- Mix the ingredients to combine.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with remaining walnuts and dried apricots.
- Drizzle with honey on top
- Serve and enjoy your breakfast!