If you are looking for a refreshing and easy-to-make juice that you can serve on Eid, you won’t find better than this recipe. .
- 10 Pieces of strawberry
- 20 gr of sugar
- 1250 ml of water
- 12 pieces of ice cubes
- 6 Pieces of strawberry for decoration
- 40 gr of sliced Lemon
- Mix the powdered syrup with the flavors of lemon and the strawberry
- Add in the sugar and the water
- Stir the mixture, until the powder is completely dissolved
- Pour the lemonade into a glass jug and cool for about 10 minutes
- Distribute the ice cubes on the cups before serving.
- Add the crushed strawberries to them, then pour the syrup over them.
- Garnish with strawberries and lemon slices, as desired.
- Serve and enjoy your Lemonade!