In a food processor, add olive oil and pistachio nuts and pulse for 1 minute, scrape bowl down with spatula.
Spicy Dip with Pistachios
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 4 ounces of shelled pistachio nuts
- 12 ounces of feta cheese
- 2 bunches of roughly chopped cilantro with the leaves only
- 1 bunch of roughly chopped dill leaves
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 Zested lemon
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- 1 Pinch of Salt to taste
- In a food processor, add the olive oil and the pistachio nuts
- Pulse your ingredients for about 1 minute
- Scrape the bowl with a spatula
- Add the feta; the garlic and the herbs and pulse for about 1 minute
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl; then add the yogurt
- Add the lemon juice and the zest.
- Check the taste and adjust the seasoning as needed with salt and pepper
- Serve and enjoy!