This Spicy Emirati-Style Roasted leg of lamb recipe, which is an Authentic Emirati dish is simple and easy-to make, but it a unique flavor and an incomparable taste.
Spicy Emirati-Style Roasted leg of lamb
- 1 Leg of lamb
- 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of crushed coriander;
- 1/2 Tablespoon of ground turmeric;
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon .
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 Tablespoon of cumin
- 1/4 Tablespoon of coarse black pepper
- 1/4 Tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 Tablespoon ground chili pepper
- 1 /4 Teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven at about 400°F; then wash the piece of meat very well and dry it with a thick paper towel; and make sure it is at room temperature.
- Place the piece of meat in a tray covered with aluminum foil
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the piece of meat so that we leave a small breathing room in it, and roast in the oven for at least two hours.
- Rub the meat very well with the oil; Then we sprinkle the salt all over it; rub it very well with a mixture of spices.
- Turn off the heat and leave the meat in it for about 20 minutes.
- Take the oils and the rest of the spices on aluminum foil after the meat has been cooked, put everything in a saucepan, and place the peas in a saucepan, the corn and other vegetables of your choice, in addition to a previously fried onion; then add in 1 cup of rice
- Pour in the water, and let simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your dish!