There are several ways to cook shrimp, including the cashew shrimp dish. Making a great Ramadan dish, this Egyptian-style Shrimp with fenugreek dish is very nutritious.
Shrimp with fenugreek
- 1 Pound of peeled shrimp except for the tail
- 2 Tablespoons of ground fenugreek
- 1 cup of colored peppers (a mixture of red green and yellow peppers.
- A few celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 Cup of chopped onions
- 1 quarter cup of Bernoise carrots
- 1/2 Cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 small sprinkle Of cinnamon
- To serve: orange slices
- Cooked rice of white rice.
- Place the shrimp into a large plate, season with adding fenugreek
- Season with the salt and the black pepper, then stir well
- Stir in the flour to cover completely
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat
- Add the shrimp with onions, carrots, the colored peppers and the celery
- Stir all the ingredients together; then add the orange juice
- Add a small pinch of cinnamon
- Stir the mixture very well until the shrimp and vegetables are cooked
- Remove the mixture from the heat, pour it into a suitable dish for serving
- Serve hot with rice white and orange slices on top.
- Enjoy your delicious dish!