- 3 cups sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon .
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup almonds .
- Heat sesame seeds in a pan over medium heat until slightly toasted.
- After toasting cool them.
- Put these sesame seeds in the food processor and blend them completely.
- Add tahini, sugar, honey, allspice and cinnamon in this blend and again pulse the food processor until a thick (nearly solid) mixture is obtained.
- Place this thick mixture in the refrigerator and allow it cool for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cut it into squares and serve.