This Savory Atayef (Qtayef) is a great variation of the original Atayef, we can make a small twist and come up with a savoury version of sweet Atayef and you will be able to reinvent this Savory Atayef (Qtayef).
For the dough:
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Packet of baking powder
- 1 Pinch of salt
For the filling:
- 3 Boiled eggs
- 1 Cup of tuna
- 4 portions of cheese triangles or of mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup of fresh finely chopped parsley
- Mix the ingredients for the dough.
- Take a non-stick frying pan; pour a spoonful of oil or of butter in it
- Pour the dough, then cook it from one side without turning it over.
- Prepare the filling, chop the eggs, add the cheese, the tuna and the parsley, and mix them.
- Stuff the Atayef and seal just from one side.
- Serve and enjoy your Tuna Atayef