We all love sardines very much, and it has different, delicious, and very de taste. Here’s how to prepare a Sardine tagine made of sardines with tomatoes, lemons, olives, and various seasonings with its wonderful flavour. Learn more from this recipe.
- 2 juiced tomatoes
- 2 squashes cut into pieces
- 2 eggplants of medium size cut into pieces
- 2 sweet potatoes cut into pieces
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 inch of finely cut ginger fresh
- 1/2 fresh red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3 smashed garlic
- 3 pounds of sardines
- 4 green peppers
- 1 finely chopped basil
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- Mix in a bowl: tomato juice with the oil, the red pepper, the cumin
- Add the black pepper, the salt, the black pepper, the tomato paste and the basil; then pour them into a dish
- Put on top of the mixture: sardines
- Add the chopped greens, including the potatoes, the eggplants, the squash and mix them well.
- Add the green peppers; the sea bass, and place the dish in the oven
- Bake for about 20 minutes at a medium heat
- Remove the Tagine from the oven; then serve and enjoy your tagine!