How about learning an easy appetizer that you can make easily during the month of Ramadan. This Ramadan Samosa (Sambosk) is one of the most popular and most delicious appetizing recipes that you will love.
- 2 Tablespoons of green coriander
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1 Teaspoon of anise
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Boiled potato, mashed
- 1 Cup of boiled peas
- 1 Teaspoon of cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of yellow curry
- 1 Teaspoon of dried coriander
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 Cup of vegetable oil
- 1 Boiled carrot
- 1 Cup of water
- In a deep bowl, put the flour, add salt and anise, and mix them well.
- Add the oil and water and knead until we have a smooth and soft dough, then cover and leave until it rest for a quarter of an hour.
- Boil the potatoes, the carrots and the peas in abundant boiling water with a teaspoon of salt.
- Chop the potatoes into small chunks
- In a frying pan on a stove, sauté the onions and a spoonful of oil and stir until their color turns golden brown
- Add the potatoes, carrots, green peppers, and coriander, stir and season with salt, pepper, curry, cumin and dried coriander.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll it onto a floured surface.
- Stuff with a spoonful of the previously prepared filling, then roll as desired into the shape of triangles
- Fry the samosa in hot and abundant oil for about 6 minutes until they are golden in color; then transfer to clean paper towels to cool for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your samosas!