How about learning an easy appetizer that you can make easily during the month of Ramadan. You will love this recipe as it is easy-to prepare, uses simple ingredients and easy-to follow instructions. And this appetizer can also be baked in the oven not only fried on oil.
- 2 Tablespoons of green coriander
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1 Teaspoon of anise
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 Boiled potato, mashed
- 1 Cup of boiled peas
- 1 Teaspoon of cumin
- 1 Teaspoon of yellow curry
- 1 Teaspoon of dried coriander
- 1 Medium green bell pepper, finely sliced
- 1 Cup of vegetable oil
- 1 Boiled carrot
- 1 Cup of water
- In a deep bowl, put the flour, add salt and anise, and mix them well.
- Add the oil and water and knead until we have a smooth and soft dough, then cover and leave until it rest for a quarter of an hour.
- Boil the potatoes, the carrots and the peas in abundant boiling water with a teaspoon of salt.
- Chop the potatoes into small chunks
- In a frying pan on a stove, sauté the onions and a spoonful of oil and stir until their color turns golden brown
- Add the potatoes, carrots, green peppers, and coriander, stir and season with salt, pepper, curry, cumin and dried coriander.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll it onto a floured surface.
- Stuff with a spoonful of pthe reviously prepared filling, then roll as desired into the shape of triangles
- Fry the samosa in hot and abundant oil for about 6 minutes until they are golden in color; then transfer to clean paper towels to cool for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your samosas!