This is one of the easy and delicious dishes that can be served as a snack or appetizer; you will greatly enjoy this Roasted tomatoes with bread recipe.
Roasted tomatoes with bread
- 4 cherry tomatoes small size
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Thin baguette bread
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Cut the baguette into oblique slices.
- Heat the oven to 150°C/300°F
- Cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Place the tomatoes on a tray with the cut side facing up.
- Sprinkle on half the amount of oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Put it in the oven for an hour and a half, take it out of the oven.
- Raise the oven temperature to 200°C/400°F
- Spread the rest of the oil on the bread in the tray, and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and rub each piece with garlic.
- Put a tomato slice on each slice of bread
- Serve and enjoy your dish!