Rish Allamh or lamb ribs are considered among the foods that are prepared on special occasions. And people love to make this recipe in Ramadan as the main course. And you will love this recipe for its nutritious and delicious flavors. Besides, preparing this recipe is very easy is, much easier than it seems.
Rish Allahm, Marinated Grilled Lamb Ribs
- 1 Medium lemon
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Large onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of mixed all spices
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar
- To serve:
- 2 Pita bread
- 1 Medium sliced Onion: 1 piece small / wings
- 1 Teaspoon of sumac
- 2 tablespoons of chopped sumac
- 1 Lamb chops
- Using a vegetable grater, grate the lemon, chop it into portions, and then take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Bring a small food processor, add sprinkle with juice of the lemon
- Add to the food processor, the tomato, garlic, onion, green and black pepper, salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, paprika, turmeric, ginger, and vinegar.
- Process for about 30 seconds with the food processor to get a very smooth mixture.
- Put the marinade over the meat, leave it in the fridge for an hour or overnight.
- Take the meat out of the fridge and leave it for a few minutes to bring it to a normal temperature.
- Heat the grill or grill pan, wipe it with a little oil.
- Place the meat chops of rish on the grill, then leave them for a few minutes for the bottom to fully soften the bottom then
- Flip and cook for a few minutes over medium high heat for about 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy with Pita Bread