- 3 cups of rice
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup of cooking cream
- 1/2 cup of fresh cream Salt & pepper for seasoning
- In the tagine, put all the ingredients except fresh cream.
- Stir very well.
- Divide the fresh cream into small pieces & put it on top.
- ** Do not stir again
- Cook in the oven at 170 degreeC for 2 hours or until it acquires its lovely golden brown color on top.
- When the garlic change in color, add the tasha to the molokheya.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on medium heat then Serve hot!