As of the most of the practical, healthy, and famous middle eastern food; this recipe is widely spread across all countries in the middle east. It served in Ramadan, for lunch, and dinner. Also, many people serve to someone who is a bit sick because it is full of nutrients. The vegetables and chicken noodle soup is one of the most loved middle eastern recipe in the region.
Vegetables and Chicken Noodle Soup
- 5 cups water or 1250 ml
- 1 sachet Maggi (Chicken Noodle Soup)
- ½ tablespoon fresh ginger (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup canned white beans or 160 g
- 1 small carrot or 70 g (cut into thin strips)
- ½ cup leeks or 40 g (cut into thin strips)
- 1 small baby zucchini or 80 g (cut into thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Add water maggi chicken noodle soup, ginger and wide white beans to a large saucepan bring to boil with occasional stirring simmer for 10 minutes
- Add carrot leeks baby zucchini and light soy sauce and simmer for 3 minutes Stir in chopped parsley and serve.