This Shai Haleeb recipe is a famous middle eastern recipe for tea with milk, mostly known in the gulf areas. The flavor and fragrance of the cardamom provides an amazing aroma and is it also known to be an essential ingredient of Arabic coffee.
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 4-5 green cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 1 teabag (black tea)
- Add water, milk, green cardamom, sugar and cloves in a deep saucepan.
- Boil it over medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Now add teabag and boil for another 5 minutes so that the tea flavors the milk.
- Stir continuously on each step.
- When it comes to boil, pour it in the cup and enjoy hot.