A very simple but healthy and tasty Middle Eastern dish. The cucumber and radish salad uses the best of the vegetables that complement each other. Then with the herbs and oil that is added; you can have one of the most delicious salads that are so easy to make.
Cucumber and Radish Salad
- 10 radishes
- 2 pieces seedless cucumber
- 1 fresh hot pepper cut into rings without seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil r
- teaspoon ½sugara
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vineg
- Take one piece of radish aside for decoration.
- Then cut 5 radishes into slices, and cut the rest of the radishes into halves or four.
- Cut the cucumber into strips.
- Take a pot and mix the sliced radish, cucumber ribbons, chili, basil, sugar, and salt.
- Add olive oil and white vinegar and mix all lightly to blend with vegetable and decorate with radish.