If you are looking for an easy-to-make Ramadan dessert that you can prepare in a matter of a few minutes, this Ramadan Petit fours recipe will be the best.
Ramadan Almond Petit Fours
- 200 g almonds fine “powder”
- 100 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 2 white eggs
- A tablespoon of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla sugar
- 50 g almonds or chocolate granules
- Mix all together the sugar with the vanilla, and the almonds
- Mix very well until you get a soft dough
- Add in the egg white and set aside for several hours.
- When your dough mixture is formed, add the flour gradually if the dough is soft
- Place the dough in the piping bag and form it in the oven dish as petits fours
- Top with sliced almonds or with chocolate chips
- Bake in a hot oven at a temperature of about 150°c/310°F for about 12 to 15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy your delicious petit fours!