Turkish bread with sesame and black seeds is considered one of the best types of bread in Turkey. This Ramadan Turkish bread recipe is served throughout the holy month of Ramadan.
- 2 Cups of flour
- 3/4 Cup of milk warm
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Yeast dry
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- 1 teaspoon of black seed
- 1 Sprinkle of Mahlab
- In a large bowl, put the flour with the salt and mix your ingredients very well
- Put the rest of the ingredients and knead to form a smooth dough.
- In another bowl, brush with vegetable oil and put the dough inside it
- Brush on top with the oil
- Cover the dough and set aside for about 40 minutes at room temperature.
- After the dough rises, remove it from the bowl and fold it in a long and twisted manner.
- Place on a tray greased with olive oil and brush the face of the dough with oil
- Sprinkle the sesame and the black seeds over the face of the dough and print with your fingers
- Bake for about 10 minutes at a temperature of about 350°F
- Remove the bread from the oven
- Serve and enjoy your bread!