Stuffed Dates are considered an easy-to-prepare and quick and delicious appetizer. Stuffed Dates are served every Iftar during Ramadan. And you can make stuffed dates with endless types of stuffing ingredients. These dates are perfect for our health and very beneficial thanks to the high fibers it has. You can say dates are a natural energy booster.
Ramadan Stuffed Dates
- 250 g of dates
- 250 g peeled almonds boiled in water, and finely chopped
- 150 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons of orange blossom water
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Green coloring
- For the syrup
- 500 g granulated sugar
- ½ liter of water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix the soft almonds with the sugar and the green color
- Knead two-thirds of the mixture with the blossom water.
- Prepare the syrup by mixing water and sugar over a medium heat and cook for about 10 minutes
- Add in the lemon juice and remove it from the heat.
- We split the dates, remove the pits, put a little of almond paste, and dip the stuffed dates in the syrup.
- Wrap the mixture in the almonds, sugar, and coloring; then put them on the plate until it holds together.
- Serve and enjoy your stuffed dates!