Qamar Al Din drink is one of the most popular Ramadan drinks served in this holy month, and it is prepared from apricots that contain important nutrients that are beneficial for our health. Qamar al-Din can be served in many ways, including Qamar al-Din drink and Qamar al-Din pudding.
Qamar Aldine Smoothie
- 1 package of 1 pound of Qamar Addeen apricot paste
- 3 cups of tap water
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Start by cutting the apricot leather into pieces of small size, squares of about 2 inch
- Put into a deep bowl; then cover with the water.
- Refrigerate for an overnight.
- Blend the paricot with the water in your blender and until there are no sugar lumps at all are visible
- Strain very well you like, if you don't want it strained, just don't strain it
- Pour the smoothie in a pitcher and refrigirate until you are ready to use
- Serve and enjoy cold your smoothie on Iftar or at night!