There is nothing as appetising as a delicious appetiser like the Puff pastry meat mini quiches to show your family love. The stuffing is very simple once again with minced meat, onions, and a few egg whites.
Puff Pastry Meat Mini quiches
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 lb minced meat
- 1 white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of Salt pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped to your liking
- 1 teaspoon of tomato puree
- 1 cup of water
- 2 egg whites
- In a skillet, brown the meat, minced onion and crushed garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the spices.
- Mix the spoonful of tomato purée with the glass of water and pour it over the meat.
- Let cook over moderate heat.
- When the water is well absorbed then add the chopped coriander and the cooked egg white crushed with a fork.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut out circles 6 cm in diameter.
- Brush with egg yolk all around the disk on 1/2 cm then place a spoonful of stuffing.
- Cover with the second disk and press to seal.
- Indent with a knife all around the puff pastry. Brush each puff pastry with egg yolk and decorate with a knife.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and put in the oven and bake the puff pastries
- They are cooked when they are golden brown. These pastries can be eaten warm or cold.