Melting in your mouth, rich in taste and flavors; Pressured-Cooked Lamb Chops (Lahm Muhammar) is a recipe you don’t want to miss on the day of Eid Al Adha.
Pressured-Cooked Lamb Chops (Lahm Muhammar)
- 6 pieces of lamb part of the leg
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves cut lengthwise
- 1 piece of cinnamon stick not too large
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt black pepper, and paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- hot pepper
- Turn on the electric pressure cooker (or place a heavy saucepan on a medium heat)
- Pour in the olive oil, add the chopped onion, garlic, bay leaves and cinnamon, until the onion becomes very tender.
- Add the pieces of meat and season them with the spices, salt and black pepper.
- Cook meat cook on low heat, turning it from time to time on the other side; the meat will reject its water and fat and cook in it, which will give the dish a unique taste
- Serve the dish hot, with fries and a nice salad, or mashed potatoes, the cooking sauce will go well with this mash.
- Enjoy your dish!