Kibbeh or what is also known as kubbeh, is considered as a popular Middle Eastern appetizer dish that all people are addicted to and make especially during the holy month of Ramadan. This dish is especially made in Syria and Lebanon, butwhat is different with the kebbeh we are going to make today is it doesn’t need to be baked or even fried.
Potato no-bake Kebbehjj
- 2 Pieces of large potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1/2 Cup of fine white bulgur
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Piece of finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon of tomato paste
- If the potatoes are not boiled, boil it intpo water for about 10 minutes
- Mash hot potatoes with bulgur in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cumin, salt, black pepper, green onion, parsley, and tomato paste
- knead your ingredients very well
- Form patties from the kibbeh, place them on a serving dish,
- Shape the kebbeh into the shape of kebbeh
- Serve and enjoy your delicious potato kebbeh!