Making one of the most delicious Middle Eastern appetizers, this incredibly delicious Lebanese Potato and ground meat Mfarakeh dish, makes one of the best variations that you can ever try. In this authentic appetizing Lebanese recipe, potatoes are caramelized to perfection, and it will just melt in your mouth.
- 2 Pounds of potatoes; cut into thick cubes
- 1 Pound of ground meat
- 3 Pieces of medium size, finely chopped onions
- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of black pepper,
- 1 Teaspoon of mixed spices
- 1/4 Teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 Cup of mushrooms, sliced
- Peel the potatoes; then cut them into medium-sized thick pieces
- Chop the onion into large chunks.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a stove, then add the onions and the meat and sauté them until they are half-fried
- Add in the potatoes, then season with the salt, the black pepper, the cumin and the mixed spices in the saucepan
- Sauté until your ingredients are very well cooked over a low heat
- Serve and enjoy your Potato and meat Mfarakeh!