Making one of the best Syrian recipes, here is how to prepare okra with pomegranate molasses in easy and simple steps, and it is a recipe you don’t need time to prepare or cook, and it is nutritious and delicious. This recipe uses a few affordable ingredients and easy-to follow instructions.
Okra with Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 Pound of frozen okra
- 1/4 Cup of pomegranate molasses
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 Bunch of chopped coriander
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Place a pot over the stove and heat the olive oil in it.
- Add in the okra and stir then let the pot on the stove until the okra starts becoming tender
- Add the garlic, the chopped coriander and a pinch of salt; then stir.
- Add in the water and let simmer on the stove for about 10 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- Turn off the fire and add pomegranate molasses.
- Stir, then transfer the mixture to a serving platter
- Serve and enjoy your dish!