Ghorayeba (Mamool) Made with pistachio Eid sweets of various shapes and flavors is one of the best Arabic sweets. You can make this dessert with very few ingredients. Learn this method to make the Eid ghorayeba with the delicious flavor of pistachios.
Pistachio-stuffed ghorayeba (Mamool)
- illing Ingredients:
- 250 grams pistachios (coarsely ground)
- 3 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of blossom water
- Ingredients for the dough:
- 1 Cup of fine semolina
- 1 and 1/2 cups of coarse semolina
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of melted ghee
- 1/4 cup of milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mahlab
- 1 Teaspoon of yeast
- 3/4 cup of water
- Mix fine semolina, coarse semolina, flour, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the melted ghee and mix with the tips of the fingers in a dressing manner until the ingredients are mixed with the ghee.
- Dissolve the yeast with water and add it to the semolina and ghee mixture
- Cover the dough and leave it for two hours to rest.
- Mix the pistachios with sugar and blossom water.
- Cut the dough into small balls according to the size of the maamoul mold
- Fill the balls with pistachio filling and shape them with a mold.
- Put the maamoul in an oven tray and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, then reduce the temperature to 220 degrees and bake it for 5 minutes until it becomes golden in color
- Remove the maamoul from the oven and allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes before serving
- Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top
- Serve and enjoy your maamoul