Maamoul Made with pistachio Eid sweets of various shapes and flavors is one of the best Arabic sweets. You can make this dessert with a very few ingredients. Learn this method to make the Eid maamoul with the delicious flavor of pistachios.
- illing Ingredients:
- 250 grams pistachios (coarsely ground)
- 3 Tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of blossom water
- Ingredients for the dough:
- 1 Cup of fine semolina
- 1 and 1/2 cups of coarse semolina
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of melted ghee
- 1/4 cup of milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mahlab
- 1 Teaspoon of yeast
- 3/4 cup of water
- Mix fine semolina, coarse semolina, flour, and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the melted ghee and mix with the tips of the fingers in a dressing manner until the ingredients are mixed with the ghee.
- Dissolve the yeast with water and add it to the semolina and ghee mixture
- Cover the dough and leave it for two hours to rest.
- Mix the pistachios with sugar and blossom water.
- Cut the dough into small balls according to the size of the maamoul mold
- Fill the balls with pistachio filling and shape them with a mold.
- Put the maamoul in an oven tray and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, then reduce the temperature to 220 degrees and bake it for 5 minutes until it becomes golden in color
- Remove the maamoul from the oven and allow it to cool down for about 10 minutes before serving
- Sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top
- Serve and enjoy your maamoul