There is nothing better than tasting a pistachio Kaak after a long day at work with a cup of hot tea or coffee, a taste that will take you on a trip to the past and will pamper your heart with its nostalgic taste.
- Half a cup of pistachio
- A cup of finely ground pistachios
- Two and a half cups of flour
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Two cups of fa
- At first, start whipping the ghee separately with the electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
- Then add the sugar and continue beating until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Then put the ground pistachios with the flour and continue to beat until you get a cohesive mixture.
- Cover the dough with cling film and put it in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Then take it out and make long rings of it and twist it to form equal-sized circles, and decorate it with pistachio nuts.
- Arrange the kaak on a tray greased with a little butter and put it in the oven on a medium heat.
- Leave it for a maximum of 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and leave to cool before serving
- Serve and enjoy your Kaak!