What is better than a delicious appetizing falafel sandwich recipe that you can eat with any main dish or with any dip? Falafel is indeed is one of the most popular Eastern popular foods. This Palestinian-style Falafel is made of chickpeas or ground; the method of making the Palestinian hummus falafel is nutritious and packed with vitamins.
- 2 kilos of soaked chickpeas
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 500 grams of chopped onion
- 2 handfuls of chopped parsley
- Half green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped mint
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of falafel spice
- Table salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sodium carbonate
- Vegetable oil for frying
- ut the chickpeas in an electric mixer, mix well, and then place them in a bowl.
- To chopped chickpeas, add mint, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, falafel seasoning, chili pepper, cumin, and baking powder.
- Mix the mixture together well until you get a smooth and cohesive mixture.
- Put the falafel mixture in a nylon bag, then put it in the refrigerator, and leave it for an hour.
- Take the falafel dough out of the refrigerator, and put it in a bowl, then add sodium carbonate to it, and mix well.
- Form the Falafel dough into balls
- Heat the oil in a large deep fryer then place into hot oil
- Fry the falafel in batches
- Remove from the oil and drain on clean paper towels
- Serve and enjoy with tomato slices and bread