Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters (Mshat) dish is suitable with many types of salads, soups, and other delicious and light food. It is very nutritious and healthy, it is worth trying.
Palestinian Cauliflower Fritters (Mshat)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 clove of garlic peeled and finely crushed
- 1 Handful of parsley washed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of dry mint
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of finely ground cumin
- A teaspoon of mixed cooking spices
- 2 1/2 cups of Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Flour flour as needed
- 2 medium onions
- Cut the flower into small pieces and wash well, then put it in a pot containing water and a little salt, and leave the pot on a medium heat until the flower is tender for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the water, and the water must be kept in order to add it to the flour later
- Put the eggs, chopped parsley, dry mint, two chopped onions, mashed garlic, salt, cooking spices, and fine cumin, and mix well in a bowl
- Put the flour (flour) and the water in which the flower was previously boiled in a bowl
- Add the water is gradually added to the flour until the mixture becomes sticky, not thick and coherent.
- Add the boiled flower to the mixture, and stir with the spoon until the dough completely covers the cauliflower.
- Pour the vegetable oil is placed in a frying pan, and the amount of oil depends on the size of the frying pan; then pour the mixture with a deep ladle, in a circular shape, and after it turns golden, flip to the other side. And so on until the full amount is used up.
- Place the fried comb fritters are placed on a paper towel to absorb all the oil
- Place the fried fritters in a serving dish, and decorated with chopped parsley, tomatoes, and slices of lemon, and served hot, as it can be eaten cold
- Serve and enjoy your fritters!