Each country is popular for preparing a specific meal on the first day of Eid, and among these countries Egypt. Indeed, Egyptians usually cook seafood such as fish, herring, fesikh, tuna, sardines, and other types of different fish. You can make this recipe and serve it as a lunch and this recipe is high in nutrients.
Oven-Baked Fish Tray
- 2 Pounds of fish
- 1 large potato
- 1 large tomato
- 1 Large carrot
- 1 large onion
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 pinch of chili pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt to taste
- 1 pinch of black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of fish seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash the fish very well with salt and lemon
- Rub with a little quantity of flour and then rinse with water and leave it aside until the excess water is very well drained
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into evenly thick rings
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan with water for about 6 to 7 minutes
- Peel the onion and wash it very well, then cut it into slices
- Wash the tomatoes very well, then cut them into rings
- Wash the carrots very well and then cut them into rings as well.
- Peel the garlic and chop it into small pieces.
- Cut the green pepper into circles.
- Finely chop the hot chili; then prepare a suitable oven tray
- Put half the amount of potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, hot sauce, garlic, and onions in the tray
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to your previous ingredients.
- Add half a teaspoon of the mixed spices and fish spices.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon juice; then lay the fish on top of the vegetables
- Sprinkle the olive oil; then put the remaining amount of the previous vegetables on top of the fish
- Dip the previous ingredients in half a cup of water, and if you need more, add gradually to it
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C; then put the fish tray in the hot oven and bake for about 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven; then set aside to cool for about 5 minutes
- Prepare the serving dishes; then put serve and enjoy your dish with a salad!