Oats can be used in several ways; they can be ground to make oatmeal biscuits, or they can be cooked whole to prepare soups, or they can be soaked and drunk hot, for slimming. In this oat soup recipe, you will find learn how to make a delicious soup made of oats.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup oats
- 5 to matoes cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3 cups of water
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, then add the oats and stir until toasted.
- In the electric grinder, finely chop the tomatoes, onions, garlic, 1 cup of water and coriander.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the oats, add the remaining amount of water, and stir the mixture until it boils.
- Add the stock cube and salt, then cover the pot and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander
- Ladle the soup in serving bowls
- Serve and enjoy your soup!