From the Nabulsi kitchen, this Nigella Seeds Pie (Qizha) method is very simple and doesn’t need more than semolina and flour, and the QIhza cake is made of Nigella, which gives the recipe a black colour, and it is one of the delicious and delicious recipes.
Nigella Seeds Pie (Qizha)
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups fine semolina
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup of Nigella sativa liquid
- 1 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- To prepare the syrup:
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- pinch of lemon salt
- Put in a large bowl the semolina, the flour, sugar, yeast and olive oil and stir very well.
- Add the Nigella sativa liquid and half a cup of water and knead the ingredients well
- Add the rest of the water and salt and knead the ingredients until we get a cohesive dough.
- Grease the oven tray with tahini, spread the nigella dough, cut it and decorate it with nuts to taste.
- Leave the dough for about an hour and then put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Put the water and sugar in a pot and stir over a high heat until the sugar dissolves and boils a little, then add a pinch of lemon salt, stir and then turn off the heat.
- Take out the nigella dessert from the oven and sprinkle it with syrup, so that it is ready to be served.
- Serve and enjoy your Qizha!