Take a look at this delicious Moroccan Coconut Truffles version of coconut truffles that you will adore and that will melt in your mouth.
Moroccan Coconut Truffles
- 2 cups and 1/2natural dried flakes of coconut medium shredded
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup roasted almonds/hazelnuts/walnuts
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and shredded coconut flakes together.
- If mixture is still in liquid form, add more coconut flakes in it.
- Rest the mixture for 15 minutes so that coconut flakes absorb the condensed milk. Take some of the coconut mixture and make a ball.
- Insert almond inside the ball and seal it completely. Roll this coconut ball in coconut flakes.
- Do the same with the remaining mixture. Put these coconut truffles in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
- Serve cold.