Milk Noodles recipe (Shaairia ) is one of the easiest and fastest Middle Eastern sweets to prepare, and its main ingredient is noodles, which are popular in many countries, especially Arab countries. The vast majority of the users of this recipe use it as a dessert or dessert and not as a salty food.
Milk Noodles recipe (Shaairia)
- 4 cups of milk
- 2 cups of noodles
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups of cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon o of ground cinnamon
- To decorate:
- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of chopped and roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons of roasted saffron
- Pour the milk into a saucepan over a medium heat, then add the sugar.
- Leave the mixture on the fire until it boils, stirring from time to time.
- Add vermicelli, stir, then flavor with cinnamon and cardamom.
- Reduce the heat and let the vermicelli mature.
- Divide the vermicelli with milk into several cups and garnish with almonds, cashews and saffron
- Serve and enjoy your dessert Shaari