If you have never tasted Madlouka, then you have the opportunity to make Al-Madlouka. Madlouka is originated from Syria with you is the distinguished and it is one of the most deliciousand popular Ramadan recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups of corase semolina
- 1/2 cup of water to prepare the base
- 1 cup of syrup
- 2 Teaspoons of Ghee to prepare the base
- 2 tablespoons of sugar to prepare the cream mixture
- 2 tablespoons of flour to prepare the cream mixture
- 1 Tablespoon of blossom water to prepare the cream mixture
- 5 pieces of mastic to prepare the cream mixture
- 1 1/2 cups of milk or liquid / to prepare the cream mixture
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour to prepare the cream mixture
- 1 Cup of cream or fresh cream or cream / to prepare the cream mixture
- 1 Teaspoon of rose water to prepare the cream mixture
- 2 Cups of nuts Almonds, pistachios, dried berries / for garnish
- In a saucepan, melt the ghee and roast the semolina until the grains are golden in color.
- Add in the water and the drizzle and mix for about 5 minutes until the ingredients hold together.
- Arrange the mixture on a serving plate.
- To prepare the cream mixture: In a saucepan, melt the starch, flour and mastic with cold milk.
- Put the saucepan on the stove and stir the ingredients to a boil.
- Add the cream, the rose water and blossom water.
- Boil the mixture for a minute.
- Pour the cream mixture over semolina in a serving dish.
- Put the plate in the refrigerator until the spoon has cooled down.
- Garnish with nuts before serving.
- Bon appetit!