The lentil Fatteh is a slightly improved idea of the healthy and ideal lentil ingredients in this dish and this recipe is very suitable in winter in many countries such as Turkey, Egypt and many Arab countries, as it gives the body warmth in cold weather.
- 1 Cup of lentils
- 1 large tomato chopped
- Two carrots sliced
- 1 sliced potato
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 Maggi cube
- 2 liters of water
- 1 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Fried naan bread
- In a saucepan, put the lentils, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions, salt, pepper, cumin, two Maggi cubes and water.
- Boil the above ingredients on a medium high heat until the vegetables are completely cooked for about 20 minutes
- After the ingredients are ready, mix them with a hand blender until we have a smooth mixture.
- In a serving dish we put a quantity of fried bread and sprinkle them with soup.
- In a frying pan, melt butter, add garlic, add vinegar and stir.
- Then we remove them from the fire and put them on the face of the dish
- Serve and enjoy your lentils Fatteh dish!