If you want to prepare a delicious recipe for Eid Al Fitr, Mansaf is one of the most delicious recipes that you can try.
- 2 kilos of milk ((frozen jam soaked a day before and shaken with a cup of Rayeb milk added to it
- 1 kg of medium rice soaked in boiling water
- 3 kg of lamb meat boiled with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup of roasted almond
- 1/2 cup of Pine nuts; toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 3 Bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons of Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of ghee or butter
- Wash the meat very well and put it in a pressure cooker
- Add the spices to it, and leave it until it is completely cooked.
- Soak the rice in the turmeric water.
- Put the rice in a bowl and add half a cup of oil to it and add 3 cups of water.
- Add the salt to it and cook on the stove until it boils; then lower the heat and let simmer until it is very well cooked
- Put the meat in a pan and add the milk to it, and let simmer for a few minutes
- Put the rice in a large plate and add the meat to it
- Top with the nuts and the parsley
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Mansaf!